State of the Spark ep.002: Marketing in Crisis & Case Study
MARKETING IN CRISIS PRINCIPLES
- Cut Strategically, No Smash (like Hulk)
- Invest now for the Second Wave/Order effects and Beyond
- Read the room
MY MARKETING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LISA RICIGLIANO:
1) Show That The Lights Are On, and 2) Get Relevant Quickly
FOUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR LISA RICIGLIANO’S WEB PRESENCE:
A.) Update Website
- Add a Bat Season update banner
- Add a notification about COVID so that the public knows you are relevant!
- Familiarize with the blog
B.) Update GMB
- Add DETAILS – Fill in EVERY single Field available
- Update the Name to include the word Removal
- Post the last 7 FB posts into your GMB
- Have friends as 5 – 7 questions on your GMB listing and answer it immediately
C.) Update FB
- Update your FB banner with something more than the bat. Add text – ‘It’s Bat season’ ‘It is ESSENTIAL that you remove them quickly. Call today.’
- Update Profile Icon
- Update About info
- Post relevant text graphics – I see bats, but is it bat season?, are you open for business? Let’s see that text graphic!
D.) Content Marketing
- Start on your website, then FB, then GMB. Those are the only 3 steps to your “Funnel for now”.
- Then Post the following content strategy:
- Post at minimum 1x per day. I recommend 2.
- Have queued up: a Testimonial text graphic, a ‘It’s Bat Season, Call Now: #’ graphic, a video (which would go YT, website, FB, GMB), and a news-relevant post (but with wildlife – ex. how is corona shutdown affecting racoon behavior, etc.)
- Each day one or two of these should be going out
- 1x per week if you can book it, do a FB live/Zoom diagnosis. Get on video with a potential client, have them describe the conditions, put their phone up close to where they’re hearing noises, something like that, and post it! (YT, website, FB, GMB)
E.) Paid ads
- The window of being accused of profiteering is passed.
- People need to know that you are open.
- Pay on FB to have your text graphic post to go out ‘It’s Bat Season. Call Now: #’. Have that go out!
Boom! That is it!!